The Honest Carrot And Stick Reviews:
Taking care of your skin is not just a routine but a way of showing self-love and maintaining overall well-being. With various skincare brands available in the market, it can be overwhelming to find one that suits your needs.
Carrot and Stick is a skincare brand That believes in clean beauty and offers skincare products formulated with natural ingredients. The demand for beauty products formulated with natural ingredients is increasing. Everyone wants to switch from toxic skincare to chemical-free and natural skincare. However, we offer an in-depth review of the new skincare brand carrot & stick. That combines effective plant-based ingredients and a unique approach to help you achieve healthy and radiant skin.
What is a Carrot and Stick?
Natural skincare means selecting products that are safe for your skin and also for the environment. Safety and gentleness are more important than effectiveness. Although synthetic skincare products are more effective our health and environment are at risk. Thank you to natural skincare brands like Carrot and Stick that provide effective and safe natural solutions for skincare.
Carrot and Stick is a skincare beauty brand that provides products formulated with plant-derived ingredients that are also effective. These skincare products are friendly to your skin and also to the environment. The Carrot and Stick offer a variety of skincare products like moisturizers, serums, face wash, exfoliators, lip balm, and eye serums to address different skin concerns. Their products cover all the essentials of basic skincare. The amazing Rand provides chemical-free skincare products That are free from irritants and friendly to the environment.
The Vision of Carrot and Stick: Beautiful Future For People And The Planet
|Addresses skin Concerns
|Dull, uneven skin tone, Aging signs, oily skin, acne blemishes, Aging signs, Wrinkles, Dark circles, Puffiness, Redness, Sensitivity, Loss of elasticity
|Hyaluronic acid, vitamin B9, Plant growth factors, Potent plant proteins, Peptides, Amino-collagen, Caffeine, Alpine roses extract, Silk Tree Extract, Vitamin C, Plant oils, CoQ 10 antioxidant.
|Price for individual items is $30-$110.
|Moisturizers, Face serums, Eye Serums, Cleansers, Exfoliators, Lip balm, Skincare routine packages, Sunscreen
|Rating of Carrot And Stick:
|Eye cream: 3.2 / 5
Moisturizer: 4 / 5
Sunscreen: 4.7 / 5
Face wash: 5/5
Overall : 3 / 5
The repair serum
The Repair cream
The Hydrating Serum
Carrot And Stick Reviews:
Rating: 3/5 ⭐⭐⭐
Carrot and Stick is a skincare brand located in New York And London that offers a range of products made from high-quality plant-based ingredients. Their commitment to using natural and sustainable ingredients is commendable. They ensure that their products are gentle on the skin and environmentally friendly. I have personally tried these products and have been impressed with the results The moisturizers are deeply hydrating, Which makes my skin soft and nourished. However, their facial cleanser caused mild irritation on my sensitive skin. Which is disappointing. Additionally, I found that some of their products have strong scents that are not appealing to everyone. Furthermore, the prices of their products are on the higher side as compared to similar brands in the market. It would be beneficial to offer more affordable options for those on a budget. Despite these drawbacks, carrot and Stick skincare still offer a range of effective products, and it is important for an individual to consider their skin type and preferences before making a purchase.
What Does Carrot and Sticks Claim?
The Carrot and Stick claims that they provide products that are formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Their products provide excellent results without harmful chemicals and preservatives. Moreover, these products absorb deep into the cellular level and give you extraordinary results. The brand claims that they do not use ingredients that contaminate the environment and are also harmful to the skin. Moreover, their products are cruelty-free. They formulate products for the beauty and well-being of Earth.
Key Ingredients In Carrot And Stick Products:
The key ingredients in carrot and sticks products are the following:
Rating: 4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
|● All ingredients provide multi-level hydration
● Caffeine provides an energy boost and revitalizes the skin
|The Eye Cream
|● Silk tree extract,
● Botanical extracts
|● Silk tree extract has ant-glycation effects
● Botanical extracts minimize signs of stress
|The mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 Tinted
|● Titanium Dioxide
● Zinc Oxide
● Vitamin E
● Green Tea Extract
● Hawaiian Kukui Nut oil
|● Titanium Dioxide and zinc oxide protect the skin from UV and UVB rays
● All other ingredients nourish and make the skin smooth
|The Repair Serum
● Hyaluronic acid
● Vitamin B9
● Natural Plant Growth Factors
|● Peptides and neuropeptides promote smoother and more radiant skin
● Hyaluronic acid and vitamins provide a boost of hydration.
● Plant growth factors increase natural cell turnover
|The Honey Amber Exfoliating Polish
|● Amber And Bamboo Powder
● Sugar derived complex
|● Amber and bamboo powder provide gentle and effective exfoliation
● Honey provides moisturization
● Sugar-derived complexes increase hydration and lock water in the skin
|The Brightening Pads
|● Lactic acid
● Mandelic acid
● Salicylic acid
● Herbal extract
|● The acids gently exfoliate the skin
● Herbal extracts fight photodamage and redness.
|The Lip Balm
|● Bioactive ingredients
|● Provides moisturization, hydration, and softness.
● Increase collagen production
Pros and Cons:
The following are the pros and cons of carrot and stick products.
✔ Plant-derived Skincare products are beneficial for the skin.
✔ Gentle on Skin
✔ Potentially Effective
✔ No Harmful Chemicals
✔ Environmentally Friendly.
✖ Variable Efficacy
✖ Higher Prices
✖ Limited Availability
✖ Limited Product Range
✖ It is also possible for individuals to have sensitivities or allergies to certain ingredients.
1. The Eye Cream:
The carrot and stick eye cream is formulated with botanical extracts like Persian silk tree extract that has a powerful anti-glycation effect, it protects the skin and treats saggy skin. The other ingredients present in this eye cream are St.paul wort and cross polymers these ingredients increase collagen and elastin production, reduce pigmentation and crospolymers improve overall skin texture. Its price is $63 on the website.
What does it treat?
✔ Dark circles
✔ Aging Signs
✔ Fine lines & Wrinkles
✔ Loss or elasticity
2. The Concentrates:
Rating: 3.2/ 5
The advanced and innovative bi-phase serum is a combination of natural oils and anti-aging ingredients. The concentrate replenishes and nourishes your skin with layer-by-layer hydration and makes your skin smooth and silky. This lightweight formula contains plant-derived collagen and natural extracts full of antioxidants to combat free radicals and protect the skin from environmental damage. The active ingredients in concentrate are
- Hyaluronic Acid: This locks moisture in the skin
- Argan Oil: This is a good source of vitamin E and fatty acids that protect and hydrate your skin.
- Crambe Maritima Leaf Extract: It is a marine-based extract that boosts skin defense against environmental stressors.
- Plant Collagen Extract: It is an amino acid complex of proline, oxyproline, glutamic acid, and glycine derived from plants. It keeps the skin moisturized and firm.
Its price is $72 on the website of Carrot and Stick.
What does it treat?
It is suitable for mature skin and treats
✔ Aging Signs
✔ Loss of elasticity
3. The Brightening Pads:
The rightening pads are pre-saturated with a blend of mandelic acid, salicylic acid, and plant extract. These soaked pads are an easy way to exfoliate your skin. The active ingredient of brightening pads is
- Camomile Extract: It has soothing properties.
- Mandelic acid (5%): It is a natural skin brightener, that reduces hyperpigmentation and blemishes. It also makes our skin tone even.
- Salicylic Acid (0.5%): The BHA reduces the oil production in the pores, and removes dead and dry skin.
- Lactic Acid (5%): It has exfoliating and soothing properties.
- Willow Bark Extract: Rich source of antioxidants that have anti-aging properties.
Its price is $54.
What does it treat?
✔Dull and uneven skin tone
4. The Carrot & Stick Repair Serum:
This powerful serum is designed to be used daily as part of your skincare routine. It visibly lifts, tightens, and firms the skin while protecting against harmful free radicals. The updated formula includes a special blend of plant-based peptides and neuropeptides that work together to promote smoother and more radiant-looking skin. It also contains soothing and brightening botanicals that give your skin a timeless glow.
Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin B9 provide an instant burst of hydration, while a combination of synthesized and natural plant growth factors encourage the natural turnover of cells and enhance nutrient absorption, resulting in nourished and revitalized skin. This serum is suitable for all skin types, including normal, dry, oily, and combination skin
Its price is $72.
What does it treat?
- ✔Dryness & Dehydration
- ✔Dull, Uneven skin tone
- ✔First Signs of Aging
- ✔Lines & Wrinkles
- ✔Loss of Firmness
5. The Moisturizers:
The carrot and stick moisturizer is an amazing product that provides multi-level hydration to your skin. You can use it at the day and night time. Moreover, it is suitable for all skin types. It is formulated with plant-derived ingredients that make the skin smooth, soft, and bright. The key amazing ingredient in moisturizers is
- Caffeine: It is a rich source of antioxidants that protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Alpine rose extract: It improves the skin’s natural barrier. And also protects the skin from environmental stressors.
- Mangifera Indica Seed Butter: It is a plant-based emollient that deeply penetrates the skin and locks moisture into the skin.
- Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed: It is also a plant-based emollient that nourishes the skin.
- Hydrating Sugar Technology: it is technology to utilizes plant sugar for long-lasting moisturization.
- DayMoist CRL (BeetRoot): it has anti-aging properties and it can help to reduce the appearance of dark spots.
Its price is $54.
What does it treat?
✔Sign of aging
✔Uneven skin tone
Carrot And Stick Reviews: Testimonials And Customer Feedback
- Most customers are extremely satisfied with the carrot and stick products, as they have transformed their skincare routine and improved the texture and health of their faces. They specifically mentioned its effectiveness for aging skin.
- Some users have mixed feelings about the carrot and stick brand. While they have seen minor results after using these products for 3 weeks, they express disappointment with the small volume and the need to use them for proper coverage. They also feel that the products lack a luxurious feel and consider them overpriced.
- On a positive note, different customers love the combo and find that the brightening pads have an immediate brightening effect on their skin. They appreciate the moisturizing properties and clean scent of the pads, and they have not experienced any negative reaction on their sensitive skin.
- However, some users have mixed opinions about the eye cream combo. They find it lightweight and not very effective for reducing puffiness. Nevertheless, they still use it at night for its moisturizing properties. They also mentioned that they noticed minor results after 3 weeks, but there are better products available from other brands at similar price points.
- These reviews are based on the opinions and experiences of customers, but it’s important to note that individual results may vary.
Positive Reviews of Customers On Amazon:
Jeffrey Van Wagoner
I got this for my daughter-in-law, and the following is her review:
I love how my skin feels after using this moisturizer. I had never used this brand before, but I cannot recommend it enough now as my skin is tighter, plumper, and restored after every use. I have been applying it morning and night and feel a difference in my skin’s texture and notice fewer breakouts. It is easy to apply, and I love its light, clean scent. It is not overpowering, and the container it comes in works great as I only use one pump at every use. It leaves my skin rejuvenated and moist, perfect for dry weather especially! 5 Stars
5-Star Review By Quickbeam:
This is a one ounce pump container of a moisturizing cream ( I thought it was a solid stick and I was wrong). It checks all the boxes for me….nice heft to it, no fragrance that I can detect, feels great on. This moisturizer layers well over serum and takes a sunscreen on top too without pilling.This works very well for my dry fragile skin.
1 Star Review:
According to the product sponsored reviews of so-called “skin experts” (probably receiving a cut), this cream is supposed to help removing bags under the eyes. This claim has not been met, in my case. I never rate products I purchased on Amazon, but in this case, for the outrageous price for a very small quantity jar, I had to make an exception.
This product advertises that is reduces under eye bags. Didn’t do a thing for my under eye bags. Very disappointed as this cost a lot of money and does not deliver. I will never buy this again.
Shipping And Return Policy:
Carrot and Stick offers international shipping to a wide range of countries, including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and Vietnam. The shipping cost is typically between $20 and $30, depending on the region. Please note that international orders may take longer to arrive due to customs and carrier processing, and additional duties and taxes may occur upon delivery. In the USA shipping is $10 for orders under $100. And in Canada, their shipping charges are $15.
Note: According to their website they offer Money Back Guarantee If you are not satisfied with their products you can claim a full refund within 31 days.
Carrot & Stick Rating:
Overall Rating: 3/5
Performance: 3 /5
Skin type: 3.5/5
Is carrot and stick good for mature skin?
Carrots and sticks are suitable for all skin types. But specifically, the carrot & stick defense anti-aging serum is an amazing product for mature skin. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and makes your skin smooth and silky.
How to use carrot and stick products?
Always choose the products that are best suitable for your skin.
Apply the products on a clean face.
Follow the instructions on the product for application.
Where I can buy carrot and stick products?
You can buy carrot and stick products on Amazon and their website carrotstick.com. Always remember to buy products from authentic stores.
Based on the overall reviews, Carrot & Stick as a brand has received positive feedback from customers. Their Repair Serum, in particular, stands out as a best-selling product that has garnered a lot of love and appreciation. Customers of all skin types have reported positive results, including lifted, tightened, hydrated, and firmer skin. The brand’s use of superstar ingredients like Vitamin E, Chamomile Flower Extract, and Green Tea Leaf Extract has been praised for their effectiveness. Additionally, the inclusion of a Neuropeptide Complex in their serum has been noted as a valuable addition for stimulating collagen production and reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Overall, Carrot & Stick has established itself as a reputable brand with high-quality skincare products that deliver on their promises.