Carbon Laser Facial – Benefits And Side Effects.
Let’s discuss the single solution to many skin problems like acne, blackheads, large pores, and dullness. You can uncover the glow of your skin with this fantastic Carbon laser facial benefits, a non-invasive treatment. It is also called the China Doll Treatment or Hollywood Facial. Laser on face is a magical anti-aging treatment that reduces, imperfections and improves the overall appearance of your skin. It is Advanced technology with outstanding results. Let’s dive in!
Carbon Laser Facial: What Is It?
What is a Carbon laser facial? The two-step, non-invasive instant glow procedure for clear skin. Your skin becomes dry, dull, and rough because of:
- Unhealthy lifestyle.
With this facial laser rejuvenation method, you may target and kick off all your skin problems, including:
- Sun damage.
- Premature aging.
Carbon in skin is a popular resurfacing anti-aging treatment. The amazing procedure helps to reduce:
The charcoal used in carbon peel facial attracts all the dirt from clogged pores. The laser 1064nm is used to peel the mask. It extracts all dirt and excess oil, removes dead skin cells, and reveals clear, smooth, and soft skin with minimized pores.
Carbon facial, laser chemical peels, microneedling, and other procedures are usually performed before or after facial led light therapy to complement the treatments to enhance the results.
Carbon Laser Facial Benefits:
- Pain-free Procedure.
- Laser treatment for pores removes oil and dirt from the clogged pores.
- Even our skin tone.
- It takes about 30 minutes.
- Reduce Hyperpigmentation.
- Remove the dead skin cells.
- Fades the dark spots.
- Gives an instant glow.
- Lightens the sunspots.
- No downtime in this procedure.
- Tightens open pores.
- Boosts collagen production.
- Remove Blackheads and whiteheads.
The Procedure Of Carbon Laser Treatment:
- The first step is the cleaning of the face to remove dirt, makeup, and dust using cotton pads.
- Then application of a layer of liquid carbon to your face in an upward motion.
- The next step is the wearing of an eyeshield that protects your eyes from lasers.
- Then the laser of 1064nm peels off the mask gently without any pain.
- In the end, an ointment is applied on your face that helps soothe the skin.
Carbon Laser Facial: Aftercare
- After the carbon laser treatment, protect yourself from the sun. Try to avoid stepping out in the sun minimum for 24 hours.
- Use a gentle cleanser to wash your face, and avoid scrubs.
- Keep your face moisturized with oil-based or water-based cleansers depending on your skin type.
- Don’t use products that contain tretinoin, Retin-A, and hydroquinone.
- Avoid chemical peels like lactic acid and glycolic acid.
Side Effects Of Carbon Laser Peels Facial:
Carbon laser peeling for face has fewer side effects. Some side effects are:
Usually, these carbon laser facial side effects disappear within 2-3 days. In case of any side effects that don’t subside, talk to your doctor. To know more about the side effects of laser treatment please click here.
Carbon Laser Facial Cost:
The cost of a carbon laser facial depends on the experience of the doctor and also your location or access to the licensed dermatologist.
1-Is Hydrafacial better than carbon laser facial?
Both procedures are beneficial for our skin, but these have different purposes. Hydrafacial hydrates the skin, and carbon laser peel is used for restoration and reuination.
2- Which is better, Microneedling or Carbon laser peel facial?
For overall skin rejuvenation, a carbon laser facial is better, but for specific issues like acne, and wrinkles, microneedling is the best choice. Always consult your dermatologist before any procedure.
3- The results of carbon laser last for how much time?
The result of this facial lasts for 2-3 weeks. Every person has a different skin type, so it depends on your skin and how many sessions you need.
4- Difference between chemical peel vs. laser.
Peels are considered a better option for people with a dark complexion, but for stubborn pigmentations, scars, wrinkles, and other issues deeper in the skin then the laser is considered good. Mostly dermatologists suggest a combination of treatments for better and quick results.
5- How long does facial take?
The duration of carbon laser for pigmentation or other skin issues varies from person to person and their skin problems. However, the treatment usually takes 35-40 minutes
We have discussed the carbon peel benefits in detail, a multi-treatment regime for a variety of skin issues. This non-invasive facial has unique and intensive results and a lot of skin benefits. Black carbon laser treatment is considered the best laser treatment for oily skin. it’s painless and requires no recovery time. Consult with a certified dermatologist for any treatment plan.